2.To nominate someone you know who is a breast cancer survivor or currently fighting breast cancer, in 500 words or less, please share your nominee’s story and tell us why you would like to give them a VIP Experience
3. Winner must be 21 or older and present a valid I.D. to claim VIP Experience.
4. Deadline for entry is Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at midnight.
5. A panel of judges will read all entries and determine a winner based on their survivor story. Winner will be notified on Monday, October 17, 2016 via telephone.
6. Members of Bridget’s Gift and their immediate family members, as well as employees of local media and their immediate family members are not eligible for this contest.
7. Providing false information will result in immediate disqualification from contest.
8. Winner must give local media permission to use their name and image for the purpose of promoting Bridget’s Gift for this contest only.
9. Prize is valued at $100. Value based on event ticket price. Winner will be responsible for any taxes that may be associated with the prize.
10. Not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries. All decisions and judgements are final. Prize is not transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.